Ceertified OSS developers

Xavi Drudis Ferran xdrudis at tinet.cat
Wed Jun 8 08:16:12 UTC 2016

El Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 01:47:33PM +0300, Vitaly Repin deia:
> Hello,
>
> I came with a little bit strange question here.  Has anybody ever heard
> about any organizations which provide formal trainings / certification in
> open source / free software expertise?
>
> I do not mean the technical expertise in specific open source software. But
> rather the OSS contributions / licensing issues - e.g., to know what is the

I don't really know them, but I've seen news/ads of a private work training
high school (is that name correct for bac+5?) in France :

http://www.opensourceschool.fr/programme/panorama-du-bac-5/

They speak exclusively of open source, not free software, not logiciel libre,
but they include some licensing and economics stuff. Most seems to be
specific software or programming languages or so on. And they claim
they attain some ministry certification (Niveau I RNCP de l'EPSI).