Creative team wanted for an image film project

Cellini Bedi cellini at fsfe.org
Fri Jul 29 12:57:07 UTC 2016

Hello everyone :)

Just to give a small background first, I am the intern of the FSFE. Erik
and I were discussing on how I should create a team for an image film
project of the first ever summit / 15th year celebration of the FSFE
that is going to take place on September 2,3,4.

I have a tiny background of creating videos/editing them and a small
portfolio of my works, but will need to create a small A-Team for this
video project. Of course when creating a project like this, we need
creative minds to brainstorm on the script, the idea, the theme and also
technical stuffs on who has a good camera, mic etc etc. So if you know
anyone interested in volunteering for a fun project like this please let
me know! They could email me back and also probably apply for the
scholarship program
https://fsfe.org/community/events/2016/summit/attendance.en.html#scholarship

Thanks for your time! Hope someone can reply if they know someone who
could be interested in this :)

Cheers,
Cellini

--

Imagine no European is any longer forced to use non-free Software!
Save the date: September 2 - 4, 2016 - BCC Berlin, Germany