Getting onto planet.fsfe.org

Paul Hänsch paul at fsfe.org
Wed Jul 27 12:29:32 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 01:32:59PM +0200, David Boddie wrote:
> How does one get a blog aggregated on planet.fsfe.org? Is there a process for
> doing that?
>
> Apologies if this is answered somewhere. I looked at the Wiki briefly but
> didn't see anything obvious.

We will need the URL of a RSS or Atom feed for your blog.

Our web editors can then add this to the configuration of the blog aggregator.

Traditionally this has been done by the system-hackers team
(system-hackers at fsfeurope.org), but today anyone on web at fsfeurope.org has at
least the necessary access to do this too.

--
Paul Hänsch                     █▉            Webmaster, System-Hacker
                              █▉█▉█▉