Article "FRAND And The Clash Of Industries"

Theo Schmidt sus2006 at bluewin.ch
Mon Jul 18 09:21:16 UTC 2016

I think the first paragraphs need to be rewritten in more easily
understandable sentences and also include the point of the article. As
it is, the point does not come until later and the whole article,
although correct, is difficult to read even for knowlegeable native
English speakers, and probably *very* difficult for others.

Having said that, it is very difficult and I could not do it myself at all.

Best, Theo