FOSSA - Now we need feedback by the real experts

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Mon Jul 11 15:20:36 UTC 2016

* Matthias Kirschner <mk at fsfe.org> [2016-07-11 10:01:15 +0200]:

> Here the blog post with more background information about it:
> http://k7r.eu/fossa-now-we-need-feedback-by-the-real-experts/
>
> As written in the post: As you are the real experts, now we need your
> feedback. What do you think about the deliverables themselves and what
> about our comments so far? I am especially interested if you benefit
> from the recommendations
> <https://wiki.fsfe.org/Policy/FossaRecommendations>.

Mirko Böhm, who was also involved in the project from the beginning,
wrote down his comments on the deliverables and encourages you to give
feedback, too.

https://creative-destruction.me/2016/07/11/eu-fossa-needs-your-help-a-free-software-community-call-to-action/

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290