Become a wiki caretaker!

Sat Feb 27 11:25:35 UTC 2016

On 02/26/2016 06:22 PM, Florian Snow wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> During our first virtual European Coordinators Meeting, we realized that
> we should establish a team to take care of the wiki.  There is a lot of
> great information on there, but some of it is hard to find, some of it
> is outdated, and some material is not so good at all.  So we want to set
> up a group, the wiki caretakers, to go through the wiki, find the
> necessary tasks and then take care of them.
>
> If you would like to support us in this effort, just send me an email so
> we can coordinate.  I set up a pad with some suggestions [1]; please
> have a look.  Please do not perform all of these changes yet; some of
> them need some more discussion.  Feel free to leave any comments on the
> pad if you disagree with a point I made.
>
> If the pad should not be enough for organizing the team at any point, we
> can set up a Quick ML mailing list.  Just let me know.
>
> I'm looking forward to hearing from you.  :-)
>
> Happy hacking!
> Florian
>

> [1] https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/wiki_caretakers

Hi Florian,

I will vote for the ML and you can add me to one of the first
subscribers. Is it possible to send an E-Mail to the ML if someone
changes the pad? This way people get informed and can then open the pad
and get all information. Otherwise they would have to open the pad on
more or less regular terms and have to carefully check if changes
happened at all. I like mails so I definitely would prefer notification
by mail. Other peoples mileage might vary.

Best regards,
Thomas