Become a wiki caretaker!

Florian Snow floriansnow at fsfe.org
Fri Feb 26 17:22:37 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

During our first virtual European Coordinators Meeting, we realized that
we should establish a team to take care of the wiki.  There is a lot of
great information on there, but some of it is hard to find, some of it
is outdated, and some material is not so good at all.  So we want to set
up a group, the wiki caretakers, to go through the wiki, find the
necessary tasks and then take care of them.

If you would like to support us in this effort, just send me an email so
we can coordinate.  I set up a pad with some suggestions [1]; please
have a look.  Please do not perform all of these changes yet; some of
them need some more discussion.  Feel free to leave any comments on the
pad if you disagree with a point I made.

If the pad should not be enough for organizing the team at any point, we
can set up a Quick ML mailing list.  Just let me know.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.  :-)

Happy hacking!
Florian

[1] https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/wiki_caretakers

--