Join Up Europa "Open source observatory"

Guido Arnold guido at fsfe.org
Sat Feb 6 23:57:40 UTC 2016

Hello Henning,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 10:47:21PM +0100, Henning Jacobs wrote:

> anybody participating in the European "joinup" communities for Free
> Software? I found e.g. the "Open source observatory"
> (https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/community/osor/home) which looks interestin

I do have an account and always wanted to participate there, but
somehow never got to it. Anyhow, I'd still encourage everyone to
join there and share good Free Software news, practices and projects.

Greetings,

Guido

--
Guido Arnold                       Free Software Foundation Europe
http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido    []           Edu team & German team