On receiving an interview request from Uber

mray mail at mray.de
Sun Dec 18 14:35:37 UTC 2016

On 17.12.2016 18:46, Charles Cossé wrote:
> What would that matter?

The question is "why would it not matter?"
Free Software seems like a sensible default.
Why would I ever *prefer* trusting my body/life with software that is a
secret to everybody but the manufacturer?
(Same with all kinds of transportation like cars, buses, planes,...)

Other concerns about maintenance sound sensible as well.