[summit] Present your project in our poster session - deadline August 24

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Tue Aug 16 16:12:17 UTC 2016

Hi all,

for those of you who already have a ticket or those who still think about it
[1], our poster session might be an interesting event to present your very own
project:

On Friday evening, September 2nd, beginning around dinner time, we offer and
set up a dedicated space close to the dining area, where projects are invited
to present themselves and/or a contemporary project. This offer is especially
for personal, smaller and/or non-commercial projects that are Free Software or
related and in the spirit of openness and freedom.

This is your chance to reach out for new audiences, contributors or donors.
Unfortunately, due to space limitations, we can only offer this opportunity
for up to ten different "posters". If you like to be one of them, please apply
by writing to team at qtcon.org and use the tag [poster].

Please be aware that space is limited: Each presenter will just have space to
hang up one poster/banner or to put one roll-up with a maximum size of A0
paper size (841 × 1189 mm, upright). Additionally, there will be one standing
table in front of each poster, that can be used to put some leaflets or other
printouts. Each poster/project is only allowed to be presented by one person.

Deadline to apply is August 24.

Read online: https://qtcon.org/content/call-participation-poster-session

Best regards and looking forward to,
   Erik

[1] the ticket sale will close soon, at the end of the week, so please hurry up!

--
Imagine no European is any longer forced to use non-free software!

Join the first FSFE summit on September 2nd - 4th: https://fsfe.org/summit16