FSFE 15 years video + timeline

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Aug 11 14:39:25 UTC 2016

Hi Nikola,

* Nikola Todorovic <nzt at fsfe.org> [2016-08-11 15:21:52 +0200]:

> Here are subtitles for Serbian. The video is great, I will share here in
> Serbia.

Thanks. On vimeo and youtube there are already included, and soon also
on FSFE's website.

> Maybe I could make an interview with someone from FSFE for LiBRE! magazine
> ( https://libre.lugons.org/ ). What do you think about that?

I like it. Can you please write a short mail to pr at fsfeurope.org about
what you have in mind, then we can discuss the details there.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290