FSFE 15 years video + timeline

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Wed Aug 10 14:26:06 UTC 2016

As you might have read, the FSFE is celebrating its 15th anniversary
this year at the FSFE Summit. In case you have not, here the press
release <https://fsfe.org/news/2016/news-20160804-01.html>.

Beside that just today we published a 40 second video about the FSFE
<https://fsfe.org/campaigns/15years/> (for people who use those services
we also uploaded it on youtube <https://vimeo.com/175339025> and
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK3eyOHcc7E> to make sharing easier.)
Feel free to spread it widely.

We are very interested to get more subtitles (currently we have
Albanian, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish, and
Turkish <http://download.fsfe.org/videos/15years/srt/>.

Furthermore we updated the FSFE's timeline <https://fsfe.org/timeline/>.
Feedback about that is also highly welcome.

Best Regards,
Matthias

PS: Do not forget to share the video
<https://fsfe.org/campaigns/15years/> with your friends.

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290