Candidacy FSFE Fellowship Representative

Cezary Drak cezary.drak at ii.uj.edu.pl
Mon Apr 18 16:57:51 UTC 2016

Hello Joe,
I would like to say that I feel in no position to add some constructive
and substantive points to the discussion and I won't even try to do so.
However, what I want to point out for your consideration is that almost
all your mails are rather aggressive, which won't help you convince
others to agree with what you believe, or even can do the opposite.

On 04/18/2016 06:05 PM, Joe Awni wrote:

> Please see my original message, preserved for posterity:
> https://cryptobiz.directory/pub/document?getDoc=umZPtBk1XI7zGtMJjNygNtM0v4u1IAp46r

All conversations from discussion list are publicly available. You can
find your first mail here:
http://mail.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/discussion/2016-April/010944.html

Best regards,
cmd
--
                                                          ___  . .
Cezary Drak  | Software Liberation Maniacs Kraków        // \\ |/