Candidacy FSFE Fellowship Representative

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Mon Apr 18 14:48:28 UTC 2016

Am 18/04/16 um 16:17 schrieb Joe Awni:
> Regarding concern that not following the rules that you set at a prior date
> will cause your funding to evaporate: i would urge you not to consider
> future-money, but what you are being paid for at present.

I am sorry if I was not clear in my communication: It is not about money or
funding. If we do not stick to our constitution that agency for registrations
of associations will come and say: You will not be an association anymore. You
are forbidden to further exist as an association.
This could lead to the end of FSFE.

So let's stick to our constitution for this year, see how we should change it
and try to get more candidates for next year.

Best regards,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Free Software Foundation Europe