Candidacy FSFE Fellowship Representative

Joe Awni joe.awni at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 14:17:13 UTC 2016

It has not been my intend to insult, abuse, or confuse anyone with my
message.
But, i have met these complaints. IMO, no person is perfect, so no one
should hold themselves above insult.
I like to think i bring a fresh perspective, but -- it just seems logical
to me.

Regarding concern that not following the rules that you set at a prior date
will cause your funding to evaporate: i would urge you not to consider
future-money, but what you are being paid for at present.

How do you think donors would feel that you spend time and energy to offer
an empty election?