Candidacy FSFE Fellowship Representative

Joe Awni joe.awni at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:07:20 UTC 2016

If you have not had time to read the message, how do you find time to reply
at length?

I address your concerns in my original message.

Just because you made rules, at a previous date, regarding the structure of
the election does not mean you have to waste this election which has only
one candidate.
*Indeed, its the purpose of the election to let the people decide. *

If you insist on not allowing write-ins, I'll call the election and you can
just go home.