Fellowship Representative Candidate Announcement

Joe Awni joe.awni at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:58:36 UTC 2016

HI,

I know its late, but please consider me for the role of representative. I'm
in the habit of attending many computer events and promoting Free Software
in innovative ways. Your endorsement would mean alot to me, it would
motivate me to do more for Free Software!

>From the WIki https://wiki.fsfe.org/Migrated/FellowshipElection_2016

http://joe.cryptobiz.directory

Candidacy

For more than a decade i use exclusively Free Software. Last year, i built
a website on 100% Free Software stack: http://cryptobiz.directory (FSF
approval pending). This year, i enjoyed travelling across Europe to
computer conferences (FOSDEM [where i saw RMS], 32C3) to promote Free
Software in innovative ways. Personally, i think the future of Free
Software depends on our ability to connect with young software developers.
With that in mind, i organized the GNUBurger.

GNUBurgers are made from a GPLv3 instruction set :
https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Recipe:Mildenburger and usually have the
GPLv3 logo toasted into the bun.

I'm hoping to earn your endorsement and vote to continue to representing
the Free Software community with my pledge that if elected i will make
freely available GNUBurgers to all software developers who wish. And, will
attend as many events as possible.