Copyrighted statues in Helsinki?

Vitaly Repin vitaly_repin at fsfe.org
Fri Sep 18 21:13:02 UTC 2015

Hello,

Thanks for all your help. I have described the situation in the blog
post: http://blogs.fsfe.org/vitaly_repin/2015/09/18/copyrighted-monuments-in-finland-why-finnish-works-of-art-are-not-widely-represented-in-wikipedia/

I think more people shall be aware of the panorama freedom issues. In
fact is does not help to promote Finnish works of art in international
level (tried to summarize my points at the end of the post).

I am not sure this issue fits into FSFE scope (as it is not about
software per se) but I hope it can be something to consider for
political activists like pirate party etc.

--
WBR & WBW, Vitaly