Copyrighted statues in Helsinki?

Vitaly Repin vitaly_repin at fsfe.org
Wed Sep 9 08:54:57 UTC 2015

Hello,

Thanks a lot for clarification.  But then why some of the copyrighted
statues are published in Wikipedia?

E.g.: https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luettelo_Helsingin_patsaista_ja_muistomerkeist%C3%A4
 It's the whole list of them. With photos.

Is there a way to upload a photo of statue without breaking the
legislation? E.g., with specific restrictions. It looks like there is
but I can't understand how.

Is it possible to organize "Wiki loves monuments" campaign
(http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org/contest/) in Finland?  It looks
like it is legal to upload only photo of buildings, not monuments?

--
WBR & WBW, Vitaly