education flyer suggestions

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Tue Oct 27 08:48:49 UTC 2015

Hello, Guido

Thank you for your reply.

the main website is at

http://www.digitalfreedomfoundation.org/

Part of the digital freedom foundation, It does seem their set up is not
maintained. I am probably the only person on the list.

It is all interlinked between software freedom day, hardware freedom day
etc, given we are all volunteers it is difficult to take on more work
but they can't attract people if their sites are poorly maintained

Hope this helps

Paul