education flyer suggestions

Guido Arnold guido at fsfe.org
Tue Oct 27 06:29:10 UTC 2015

Hello Paul,

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 10:24:42PM +0000, Paul Sutton wrote:

> I have just joined the greenboard group mailing, list which is also
> focussed on free software in education.  It is linked to software
> freedom day website.
>
> In my intro I mentioned that you were updating your education flyer

Thanks for the pointer! I'll have a look. Do they have any website
with more info than the mailman page? So far, your mail is the only
one in the archive.

Please let me know if you get any feedback on it.

> It could be a good for both groups to collaborate.

Yes, that would be nice.

Greetings,

Guido

--
Guido Arnold                       Free Software Foundation Europe
http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido    []           Edu team & German team