Windows download links from pdfreaders.org

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Fri Oct 23 06:49:51 UTC 2015

* Nico Rikken <nico.rikken at fsfe.org> [2015-10-22 23:10:10 +0200]:

> - Skim is BSD licensed, not listed, but from my experience the easiest
> (the only one) to install.

Unfortunately that particular reader is non-free. While the UI is Free
Software, last time we checked the renderer is a proprietary library and
thus we decided not to list it on pdfreaders.org.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany - t +49-30-27595290