[libreplanet-discuss] Open Knowledge Policies: Science in EU

Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro oitofelix at gnu.org
Fri Oct 16 15:32:57 UTC 2015

Hello Andrés!

Em Wed, 14 Oct 2015 23:54:31 +0100
Andrés Muñiz Piniella <a75576 at alumni.tecnun.es> escreveu:

> Next week there is a symposium that will be held in Viena
> registration seems to be still open [2] to discuss policies on open
> knowledge.

Just want to point out the related RMS' article:

  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/push-copyright-aside.html

--
 88888  FFFFF Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
 8   8  F     http://oitofelix.freeshell.org/
 88888  FFFF  mailto:oitofelix at gnu.org
 8   8  F     irc://chat.freenode.org/oitofelix
 88888  F     xmpp://oitofelix@riseup.net

- GNU ccd2cue maintainer
- GNU Savannah hacker
- GNU webmaster
- GNU web translation team coordinator (Brazilian Portuguese)
- GNU audio and video maintainer
- DMOZ free software editor (Portuguese)
- UFU FAMAT PET member
- SDF Public Access UNIX System ARPA member
- Riseup user and supporter

Please, support my work: http://oitofelix.freeshell.org/funding.html

[GNU DISCLAIMER] I'm a GNU hacker, but my views don't necessarily
match those of the GNU project.  Hereby I express my own opinion,
style and perception, in good faith, aiming the betterment of GNU.