Phones Pre-Installed with Replicant

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Fri Nov 27 09:42:37 UTC 2015

Op 26-11-15 om 20:06 schreef Matthias Kirschner:
> I thought this info from the android list might be interesting to some
> of you, too.
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Torsten Grote <Torsten.Grote at fsfe.org> -----
>
> Dear all,
>
> it is now possible to buy phones pre-installed with Replicant:
>
>     https://tehnoetic.com/tehnoetic-s2-phone-replicant

Ah, you can also buy a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S3 preinstalled with
Replicant from me for 170 euro.

Only if you want: I can also install some non-free firmware for you,
then you have e.g. wifi. Without non-free firmware there is no wifi (but
there is internet from your GSM provider).

The Galaxy S2 has the same wifi problem, see:
http://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/ReplicantStatus

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

https://www.vandervlis.nl/