T-dose stand with Libreboot and Replicant hardware

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Wed Nov 25 21:32:21 UTC 2015

Op 25-11-15 om 21:07 schreef Nico Rikken:
> Still planning for flashing LibreCMC in the future though (any change
> for that topic?).

I would like to have something like that myself too, but not sure I have
the time for it in the near future.

A problem is that I have many whishes, my router now does also the
telephony, is a DECT access point, has a telephone book what I can
access from my phones, and does logging of my phonecalls.
And I need a DSL modem and VLAN tagging to get access to my ISP.

Another point is the "routerdwang". In the Netherlands you get "for
free" a router with modem from your ISP. So people who would buy such a
device have to pay double. Because of that, not many people will buy
such a device, what makes it expensive.

But you are right, I would really like such a device.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

https://www.vandervlis.nl/