Conferencia Internacional de Software Libre Cuba

Carsten Agger agger at modspil.dk
Sun Nov 15 17:23:12 UTC 2015

It's too early to say that I'll be able to come, but I'm very interested
in this event and would really love to come. I'd be able to give a talk
on free software in Denmark, on working in a free software-only
developing house and on a project I'm involved with in Brazil ...

But first, in order to plan it, I'm going to need some dates :-)