New MOOC about Free Software and Free Digital Society.

Vitaly Repin vitaly_repin at fsfe.org
Mon May 4 14:29:18 UTC 2015

Hello,

https://blogs.fsfe.org/vitaly_repin/2015/05/04/road-to-free-digital-society-new-mooc-is-launched/

We launched first iteration of this course today. I will be happy to
receive any feedback now and during the course.

I want to empasize that Eliademy iteration is just one iteration of the
course. The course itself is freely redistributable and I hope it will be
used by other organizations. Including university and school teachers -
they will be able to use these materials to educate theie students about
Free Digital Society in general and FOSS in particular.

I am now finalizing the quizzes for the course. Is it a proper place to get
your feedback about the quizzes?

If yes, I would be happy to post them here. They will contain answers and
this is the reason I can not discuss quizzes in a wide audience. But it
would be great to discuss them with other FSFE fellow, I believe.

--
WBR & WBW, Vitaly