Yet another piece of Free Software released into the world :)

Nicolas JEAN jean at fsfeurope.org
Thu Mar 19 13:16:41 UTC 2015

Hey Sam, great to hear from you!
I had not seen your email yet although you were the first to answer :)

On 18/03/2015 23:44, Sam Tuke wrote:
> Does this mean some of your development is now in the open; on GitHub,
> perhaps? Or are finished versions just hosted on the project website?

We haven't got any versioning system anywhere yet. But yes, all source
code and packages are on the website.
I guess we're waiting to see how the project is taken on, if people use
it, if they are willing to adapt it somehow and modify the code.

Probably when we get contacted with some evolution ideas and patches
we'll feel it's the time to open the development.

This being said, if you feel the urge for us to put the code out in the
open, let me know!

Cheers,
Nico