No posting allowed anymore trough Gmane?

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon Mar 2 09:03:52 UTC 2015

Op 02-03-15 om 07:33 schreef Matthias Kirschner:
> Hi Paul,
>
> * Paul van der Vlis <paul at vandervlis.nl> [2015-03-01 21:34:12 +0100]:
>
>> I've posted before in this mailinglist using Gmane. This time my message
>> "Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.".
>> Before I could post freely, so something has changed in this
>> mailinglist. Last time I could post without moderation was on 21-2-2015.
>
> I am not aware of any changes we did regarding to that. Your other post
> was held for moderation in mailman with the reason "Post by non-member
> to a members-only list".

I found out that I did send that message in a wrong way.  Normally I
post a message in the Gmane newsgroup, but now I did send an e-mail by
mistake. Sorry for the confusion....

By the way: The Gmane setting for this mailing list is to "encrypt" the
e-mail adresses. I think that's not necessary or good, because this is a
list with a public archive where a spammer can already see all mail
adresses. I would like to change this setting at Gmane.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl/