No posting allowed anymore trough Gmane?

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Sun Mar 1 20:34:12 UTC 2015

Hello,

I've posted before in this mailinglist using Gmane. This time my message
"Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.".
Before I could post freely, so something has changed in this
mailinglist. Last time I could post without moderation was on 21-2-2015.

Gmane checks posters before a message is delivered to a mailinglist, by
sending a validation message.

I would like to ask to accept postings through Gmane again. Gmane is a
great way to read and post in mailinglists using NNTP ("news") or a
webinterface. I am using most mailinglists now as news at Gmane.

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.org.fsf.europe.discussion

With regards,
Paul van der VLis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl/