Is standardization deemed to be against FS and how can it be tackled?

Tom Blecher blecher.tom201645 at yandex.com
Thu Jun 25 10:47:53 UTC 2015

Hi Nico,
-thanks for your points.

-
>,if no relevant changes occur.
(occur, they are effectuated by a fs- opponent, right?)
politically argued "_free_ software developer" are drawn to the straits of criminalization, as Paul Boddle example is valid for generalize.("leaked") And it is irresponsible to oversee that, is not it to be hold like that?

-about the further proceeding:
The thread was longish with much dusty, open ended turnings.
So how about it now? I was astonished about your initiative of a recommendation _wiki_ ("practical advises")  and would be glad to assist you where I can and where I am allowed to. Obviously you got some better skill how to introduce changes - then me, who is heating up quite to soon and too often.
Maybe there are some differences about the scope of such a project? I say let this not become a hindrance, for the wiki. It should be an important brick over which others from others could follow.

So for my case I would fire up parallel a local free software developer's platform/initiative that could flank the wikis project. And I hope it helps, in sense of motivation, by its property as real world use.

It is that I have a software project in the pipe line to be delivered till 1.11.15 where a fs solution in DIN-desert-World is target. So I ask around the entirely new approach. Yes and I guess individual (vs company) freedom desires and free software occasion (replace their engineer's work flows to fs by and by) for that are quite common to be not highly attractive for jailed-in-DIN-desert-companies human beings - to_ break_ out_.

This platform could pose the
 - arguments and the
 - claims at the "governmental actors":
1) -to free _concrete real world library that are produced _in DIN-desert-world _from public institutes.
        (such as some libs delivered from "fraunhofer institute" of which I know and that are in my way ..)
2) -to free_ (with emphasis on individual independence and politically motivated and in contrast to "open") software by _non-discriminating and _effective market conditions and
     -led by the conditions of the huge sector of public sponsorship in a broader sense.
      (where in a corrupt environment by design free software has effectively no chance to get even a "license")
3) catching up any_ other upcoming discrimination against fs. For example that they (public) simply agrees upon - as a first relieve - on paying discriminatory DIN-fees on a micro-level.
      (which is nothing else than the human being developer level)

 (This, in question, I point out here for you to understand my motives.)

So how should we produce some _result from it? Some tasks to do for me? Await your orders (from the head quarter) or maybe your " cooperative license conditions" first? (:

Do not care to contact me personally, too, if you wish. Thanks so far.

Regards