Is standardization deemed to be against FS and how can it be tackled?

Tom Blecher blecher.tom201645 at yandex.com
Tue Jun 16 12:21:23 UTC 2015

Hi,
 one more thought to it, on the initial question where the DIN/ISO.. problem needs to be sorted into.
Given that there is a local actor who asks the fsf(e) for help? They say why? First prove that it is our problem?
In other word: How support, the claim for it, the expectation of it from the side of the mother organization is to justified?
In question is a) by the open standard thing or b) by the original free licensing of text, such as GPL or other free license.
So relying on a) seems to be no secure ground. They say that it were not anyhow their problem, and in the end of the day they blame you sneaking from their resources.
to say that is where a) at the end of the day leads to. Be it propaganda induced or not.
b) Limiting how ever on the simple and original claim that any text should be (better) free licensed, is not so easy to defend. In this case the importance is stressed as these are required components of combined free program source code texts, which should be secure.

So: "hey, government, publish all DIN/ISO by now on a free License !
       Even the fsf support it and say it were necessary, do not you?"
Would be the appropriate slogan. And result of this investigation here.
Regards