Is standardization deemed to be against FS and how can it be tackled?

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Fri Jun 12 10:30:57 UTC 2015

* Tom Blecher <blecher.tom201645 at yandex.com> [2015-06-01 16:19:00 +0200]:

> In (or outside of) what is document-freedom-days claiming "open standards"?

We advertised Open Standards in public administration, but also e.g.
television and radio stations, an XMPP provider, in the field of maps,

Maybe the last reports on http://documentfreedom.org/news/ help to get
an overview.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - Vice President FSFE
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany - t +49-30-27595290