Fwd: Is standardization deemed to be against FS and how can it be tackled?

Tom Blecher blecher.tom201645 at yandex.com
Fri Jun 12 10:10:56 UTC 2015

Hi there,
- excuse me; reread my post and I found that their are to much mistakes in it, to be understood easily. So gonna correct it once more. Some sentences are syntactically not correct, sometimes words are missing. It was late in the night and was anxious.
- secondly takes some times to read the reply. But promise to go later over it. Thank you for replying so far.
- Feel free criticizing me in the meanwhile, I deserve it( often enough)! (;
Regards

-------- Beginning of forwarded message  --------