Please help us spread the word on Roundcube Next

Andrés Muñiz Piniella a75576 at alumni.tecnun.es
Tue Jun 9 23:08:17 UTC 2015

>> However, I don't like the campaign platform which was choosen.
>> Payment is exclusively in the hand of Paypal, which I try to avoid.
>
>I fully share your dislike of PayPal.
>
>If anyone knows better crowd funding platforms that should have been
>chosen
>instead (and that allow participation of non-US companies) I'd be happy
>for
>the pointer.

Hi, in case it helps:

I read this article in Linux Format a couple of years ago:

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/internet/the-power-of-crowdfunding-how-to-make-the-most-of-it-1206834/8

Last page give several options. Some months later linuxvoice was born from indie gogo.

FSF started doing for GNU media goblin and now have some sort of system in place.

In libreplanet Aaron and others are working on https://snowdrift.coop/ which might be better for long term goals.

Now the problem might be that there are famous ones that have broader reach, smaller ones focused on some communities such as the platforms that are free software themselves. First pages of the techradar article shows some points.

Go Kolab and round cube!