No subject

Tom Blecher blecher.tom201645 at yandex.com
Thu Jul 9 22:40:00 UTC 2015

Hallo,
just reading this:
>https://fsfe.org/activities/policy/eu/20150605-Comments-On-Reda-Report.de.html

>Works created with public funds to be made available to the public
Point 5 of the report requires that any work produced by public bodies (legislative, administrative and judicial) is made available to the public for use and modification.

>In FSFE's view, non-rival or intangible assets (such as documents, data and software) created with public funds should be made available for use to the public. We suggest

and I ask if somebody wants to help me for instance commenting on that.
So even if ones (mine) picture of the legislation system of the EU is not that detailed, one understands tha