Meeting at FOSDEM

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Tue Jan 27 14:08:41 UTC 2015

Dear Fellows and friends of Free Software,

as you might know, I am in charge of the organisation of the Fellowship as
well as the support of local communities. And - as many others on this list, I
guess - I will be on FOSDEM this year again. In case I am not meeting someone
there you can find me around the FSFE booth that will be prominently visible
in the K building. Hence, this would be a good opportunity for all of us to
get to know each other - if you like spontaneously and without announcement.

If you have any questions about possible ways to get support for your local
activities, how to grow a local Fellowship activity, technical help or
anything else, please pass by. I am looking forward to get to know everyone of
our community.
Of course, you are also welcome to pass by in case you do not have any
questions but you would like to give feedback. Or you like to tell me about
your activities (I am eager to listen those stories!) or maybe you are just
looking for a contact person inside FSFE.

In case I am not present when you come, just leave a message for the booth team.

Looking forward,
   Erik

PS: please feel free to forward this mail to your local FSFE / Free Software list

--
Erik Albers | https://fsfe.org/about/albers
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) - Campaigns & Community

		Free as in Freedom!