New "There is no cloud" shirts

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Mon Dec 7 15:59:16 UTC 2015

We now have the "There is no cloud, just other people's computers"
design on a t-shirt, too. It is in a nice bordeaux, which according to
our trend scouts, is THE colour to wear in the Free Software Community in
2016.

  https://fsfe.org/order/

Thanks to the designer Markus Meier!

All the best,
Matthias

PS: the stickers and postcards can be ordered together with information
  about Free Software on http://fsfe.org/promo

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany - t +49-30-27595290