Two are more expensive more than one?

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Aug 20 05:56:24 UTC 2015

You probably saw this article already
http://www.zdnet.com/article/huge-savings-prompt-italian-city-to-dump-openoffice-for-microsoft-after-four-years/?tag=nl.e552&s_cid=e552&ttag=e552&ftag=TRE3e6936e

First of all I think it makes no sense to talk about ownership when you
talk about services. You can say total cost of operations. But that is
different than when you own something.

My second question (I hope some Italian speakers can clarify): Do they
really compare the costs for running Microsoft Office and Apache
OpenOffice in parallel with just running Microsoft Office??

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - Vice President FSFE
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany - t +49-30-27595290