Help with the final squashing of non-free PDF readers advertisement

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Apr 23 12:48:17 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We currently wrap-up the PDFreaders campaign, and we need your help to
measure our success. Can you please help us to check the status of the
remaining PDFreaders bugs?

Here the background and a step-by-step guide:
https://blogs.fsfe.org/mk/final-pdfreaders-advertisement-squashing/

Thank you very much for your help!
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - Vice President FSFE
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany - t +49-30-27595290