CodeWeek.EU - call for participation

Otto Kekäläinen otto at fsfe.org
Fri Sep 26 13:24:35 UTC 2014

Hello!

> We would like to encourage everybody to participate in one of the
> existing events to make sure that Free Software will not remain
> unknown to these kids. As they are already interested in coding, it
> would be a shame if they wouldn't learn about Free Software, don't you
> think?

My club here in Tampere will participate and the site koodikerho.fi
will heavily promote free and open software.
The club started 2 weeks ago and we have 13 children fron the 3rd
grade (9-year olds), they are progressing nicely and surprisingly the
majority is girls!

Otto Kekäläinen                   []         otto at fsfe.org
Finnish Team Coordinator        [][][]  finland at fsfe.org
Free Software Foundation Europe   ||      +358 44 566 2204