Announcing the LibreOffice Conference for 2015 in Aarhus, Denmark

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Wed Oct 22 13:58:56 UTC 2014

Dear Carsten,

On 22/10/14 12:24, Carsten Agger wrote:
> [1]The LibreOffice Conference for 2015 will take place in Aarhus,
> Denmark, as a collaboration between the Document Foundation, the Danish
> LibreOffice community, the FSFE local group and the municipality of
> Aarhus. Also involved are the local hacker space and (hopefully) other
> local free software groups. I personally will be involved as a community
> contact, i.e. as the person with feet on the ground in Aarhus. The event
> will be hosted by the municipality.

congratulations, that's very good news. It's still some time left, but I like
to let you know that you can ask the office for all kinds of help concerning
the organisation by your local FSFE group!

Best regards,
   Erik

--
Erik Albers | https://fsfe.org/about/albers
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) - Campaigns & Community

		Free as in Freedom!