President of the United States about FLOSS

Ben Finney ben+freesoftware at benfinney.id.au
Fri Oct 17 06:31:13 UTC 2014

Matthias Kirschner <mk at fsfe.org> writes:

> I thought you also enjoy this: [link to xkcd home page]

For future reference, Matthias is referring to the comic whose permanent
link is <URL:http://xkcd.com/1435/>.

> He should have talked about Free Software instead of FLOSS ;)

Yes, we need more prominent speakers advocating both :-)

--
 \      “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… |
  `\    It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in |