FSCONS in Gothenburg?

Christian Kalkhoff softmetz at fsfe.org
Fri Oct 10 07:54:28 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,

Am 05.10.2014 um 21:45 schrieb Paul Boddie:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I just realised that the discussion list I had subscribed to before wasn't the
> same discussion list that now seems to be hosting all the discussion, so I
> apologise if this topic has already been discussed!

Fun fact: I was subscribed to this list but for some reason forgot about
it. So did my mail client. Clicked on the folder and bang, here we go! ;)

> Is anyone going to FSCONS in Gothenburg from October 31st until November 2nd?
> Interestingly, the last mail I seem to have from the other discussion list
> concerned the call for proposals for FSCONS all the way back in May. Last time
> I checked, the schedule was still pretty vague, but I imagine that there are
> plenty of topics of relevance to FSFE supporters.

I just finished my bookings and will be in Gothenburg from Thu, 30.10.
to Tue, 04.11.

Best,
Christian
--
Christian Kalkhoff - Softwarebefreier - software liberator
Fellow of FSFE - Support FSFE! http://fsfe.org/support/?softmetz