Writing Hyperlinks

Robert Kehl rk23 at fsfe.org
Tue Mar 25 21:07:52 UTC 2014

Hello,

Am 25.03.2014 15:15, schrieb Hugo Roy:
> [...] I am sure this could be interesting to anyone reading this
> list and to all folks publishing articles or blog posts on
> fsfe.org web sites.

The passage that most amuses me is the second conclusion:

"Second, don’t force users to read the text surrounding a link to
determine where it leads. This is both time consuming and frustrating."

In other words: "Don't write anything, they won't read it anyway -
just link to some other place to keep them busy."

Not really my kind of experience nor liking.

Cheers,

Rob