Writing Hyperlinks

Hugo Roy hugo at fsfe.org
Tue Mar 25 14:15:46 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I know it's not really specific to Free Software. However, I am
sure this could be interesting to anyone reading this list and to
all folks publishing articles or blog posts on fsfe.org web sites.

This is a short article on what makes a good hyperlink:

    Writing Hyperlinks: Salient, Descriptive, Start with Keyword
    <http://www.nngroup.com/articles/writing-links/>

    text should stand out from the body content and accurately
    describe the page that it refers to.

Best,

--
Hugo Roy, Free Software Foundation Europe, <www.fsfe.org>