Buying group software

Florian Schmidt irie at wakeupandlive.de
Thu Mar 20 18:57:24 UTC 2014

Hi Federico,
in Germany we have such groups too. They are called
"Verbrauchergemeinschaft" or Food Coops.

Sombody started this project (sourcecode hosted on Github):
http://www.foodcoops.net/
https://github.com/foodcoops/foodsoft

A quick search revealed also the following project:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/foodcoop/

Anyway, i've never used these packages. In my old food coop we used to
have a self-programmed platform that is not really maintained.

Regards,
Florian