Buying group software

Federico Bruni bruni at fsfe.org
Thu Mar 20 18:07:07 UTC 2014

In Italy there are local buying groups who order food or any stuff from local organic  farms. They are called GAS (Gruppo di Acquisto Solidale).

I'm wondering if you know similar groups in Europe. If yes, do they use a Free web service to collect the orders?

In Italy we have a small Italian project, probably run by one person:
http://www.economia-solidale.org/

The php code should be on Sourcefourge.

Of course an international Free Software project would scale much better.
Does it exist already and I'm missing it?
Or there's no interest in such a service?

Thanks
Federico