32 members of the European Parliament are official supporters of Free Software

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Tue Jun 3 12:32:50 UTC 2014

On 28/05/14 19:06, Daniel Pocock wrote:

> On 28/05/14 18:28, Erik Albers wrote:
>
>> That is also why I do not declare the campaign to be finished:
>> Although the election period is over, new and old members of the
>> parliament still can sign
>
> This is a good first step
>
> It would be really useful to try and find out if any of the 162 people
> who signed would do any of the following:

the thing is, that just 33 out of the 162 people have won the election. all
the rest (129 people) will most likely get back to their daily work which in
many cases is not politician but any job.

I think therefore, it is more important to concentrate on the ones who have
been voted instead of the general candidates.

anyway, thanks for your suggestions,
   Erik

--
Erik Albers | https://fsfe.org/about/albers
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) - Campaigns & Community

		Free as in Freedom!