GPGTools

Allan Irving allanirving at allanirving.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 23:16:46 UTC 2014

I have a question and or a request for information. I came across GPGTools which looks like a very good implementation of the command line to a GUI (I find GUI easier to work with when learning and know many users are petrified of a command line).

I have downloaded the tools from Kleopatra and so forth before for Windows. On Linux, I use the command line.

So, is there as succesful an implementation of GPG tools that runs on Windows or Linux? Or is anybody aware of any projects that are attempting to do the same thing, albeit for different operating systems as GPGTools is only for Mac OSX.

It would help greatly if anyone can assist me with this query as I have personally just got me head around PGP and I am encouraging peers to use it however, the feedback has been along the lines of they cannot use a command line and find Kleopatra and the bundled tools clunky and error prone.

Regards,